Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Family Time

This past weekend, my boyfriend, our dog Leroy, and I went home to Idaho for a little get away. Its amazing how spending time with family can affect my mood so greatly. My mom, my boyfriend's mom, and I went to see the movie August: Osage County. It wasn't the best movie that I have seen lately but being able to sit in the middle of my mom and my boyfriends mom made me reflect on how great my life is. I am unbelievably blessed to have found my soul mate, who's family I love just as much as my own, and to be able to spend precious time with both mine and his all together. Times like these are what makes me count my many blessings.

2 comments:

  1. I'll bet you were really counting your blessing after that movie. The dysfuction in that family took my breath away. The acting and writing were great, though.
    Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too feel very blessed to have in-laws that are so wonderful. Both his family and my family get along, it is great! It's awesome that you recognize the blessing.

    ReplyDelete