Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Yoga Pilates Tuesday

I started going to yoga pilates classes again after not going for a good two years. I love yoga and always have. Since getting back into the classes, I have felt so much better both physically and mentally. Every day, I look forward to Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday evenings just so that I can make it to an hour of yoga pilates. The stretching and movements really relaxes my body and mind which is what I need after a long day of school, work, and homework. Today is Tuesday, and all that I can think about is getting through the day so that I can get into that great yoga stretch and let go of any negative or overwhelming things from my day.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting back to something you so obviously like. Have a good stretch.
    Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try it sometime. By the way, I love your really pretty background. xo nanc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I start every day with Pilates. It's the only mind-body exercise I've been able to get into. It makes me feel so good.
    Enjoy getting back to it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome! I sliced about yoga today too--I took my 63 year old mom to a class last night. it is so good for your soul. can't wait to hear more details! welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, congratulations on getting back to something you love and diving into slicing! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to our writing community! I wish I could do Pilates - it does look like fun...and everyone says that it makes them feel wonderful. Perhaps one day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is super nice having things to look forward to during the week!! Get me through the day as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad to hear you are going back to something you enjoy! I have tried Pilates in the past and found myself bored and unfocused. I am glad to hear that someone is being successful with yoga and continuing on with it.

    ReplyDelete